Shipping and Delivery
You are more than welcome to pick up your puppy or meet us at a designated location within a 120-mile radius of our facility. We do NOT allow our puppies to go to their new homes until a minimum of 8 weeks old. In rare cases, we may keep the puppies until 12 weeks old if we feel they are not ready for new homes yet. If you live far away and/or are not willing to pick your puppy up, we can safely ship your puppy via air freight…
Many of our puppies have been shipped nationwide via air freight and our customers are very pleased with the service and care that the puppies have received. We use a number of different airlines via private freight and logistics partner establishments. Shipping via air freight is available nationwide.
1) You want a puppy.
2) You visit our website, see all puppies available, make a choice and contact us.
3) We will contact you within 1 – 3 hours of receiving your inquiry. Upon receiving your reply to our email with answers to the questions asked, we will determine your eligibility with regard to adopting our puppies. If we find you suitable to adopt our puppy, we will forward you the payment information and proceed with the adoption process upon payment confirmation.
4) The required paperwork is processed as soon as payment is confirmed, also our licensed veterinarian performs a last-minute routine checkup on your puppy and a flight is booked for the next morning.
5) When we book the flight, the agency will provide you with all flight details (date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require picking up the puppy upon arrival).
6) Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.
7) As a matter of routine, don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health check-up within 48 hours of arrival.